Monday, August 3, 2009

3-8-2009

1pm jz wakeup
skip 2 class ~
cham lo me
learn tiok roomate eh cb habit liao
how~how~how~
i really dun wan like that

today go bank submit my cheque,and do my debit card
wow,i jz realize debit card need topup jz can use
very mahuan

just now nth to do,then go view back my old blog
walao,i see liao also funny lo
someblog i see liao also no idea why i can write out such thing
and some i was really dunno when it happened
actually write blog is a very good thing la
it can memories me something i forget
if i have a camera or a good handphone that can capture suisui eh picture
then i sure post mangmang thing that in my lifes everyday
so this is my next target after my trip in sems break
want 6am liao,go sleep liao
if not gonna skip class tml

No comments:

Post a Comment